We’re Deriv.com. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. More than a million traders from around the globe have trusted us with their money. We work across continents so traders can get trading simply, from anywhere, at any time and every time. Be part of something big. Join us.
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will help our clients with their requests, questions, and concerns about our products and services on a variety of support channels. You will keep track of recurring issues and convey customer expectations to other teams. By answering the queries of potential clients and encouraging our current clients to try our new products, services, and platforms, you play a role in our business growth.
If you have great people skills and enthusiasm for this job, we welcome your application even if you’re a fresh graduate.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to customer enquiries and concerns by phone, email, social media, and live chat
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction
- File records and documents of customer interactions and customer satisfaction
Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
What’s good to have
- University degree in a related field
- Work experience in technical customer support
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
- Fluency in spoken and written French
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive and cooperative work atmosphere
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code