Allan & Gill Gray Philanthropy (AGGP) has embarked on a journey to develop responsible entrepreneurs across the African continent in service of the common good. Our vision is an empowered, prosperous, productively engaged African citizenry thriving in ethical societies with dignity and hope.
JASIRI – one of AGGP’s main programs – invests in, nurtures, and empowers entrepreneurs who benefit society and attack poverty through the creation of high impact businesses, creating newmarkets on the African continent. The JASIRI Talent Investor is a fully funded one-year program that will guide participants from idea generation, validation, prototyping, and market entry to venture creation. The program will introduce JASIRI Fellows to equally ambitious co-founders, and will support them on an individual, team and business level. The JASIRI Accelerator
invests in and supports companies with market-creating innovations. Wavumbuzi – a JASIRI pipeline building program – is a free annual six-week online entrepreneurship challenge focused on developing the entrepreneurial mindset of secondary/high school learners throughout the country.
About the Position
The CRM & Systems Administrator will bridge the gap between the various technical systems in use by the Philanthropy, and the team members using them on a daily basis. To do this effectively, the administrator must have an in-depth understanding not only of the software and integrations, but also of the philanthropy’s program processes, and how they relate to the software.
- They will configure/manage the systems/tools and ensure the team is trained and motivated to correctly use the tools
- They will ensure all data entered is clean and maintained. They will work closely with the Program team and Business analysts to pull and organise useful data
- They will manage integrations between multiple different applications and data sources
- They will assist the program team in creating automate workflows, and the communications team in developing automated communication
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- CRM development and management
- Cleaning and managing contacts and data
- Import/Export data from the different platforms when needed
- Add new users to the platforms
- Train new users on how to use the platforms
- Upload content on the different platforms
- Upload new content on the platforms
- Configure the platforms
- Create workflows and automated communications
- Create documentation for the users of the systems
- Manage API integrations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience managing CRMs
- Fast learner, capacity to learn to use new tools as need comes
- Experience working on Excel and Google sheets
- Interest/Experience in platforms configurations
- Interest/Experience in automating processes
- Experience in working with and integrating data between the following or similar software packages will be an advantage: CRMs such as Hubspot or Salesforce, G-Suite, Tableau, Data Studio, Google Analytics, Slack, Learning Management Systems such as Moodle or Canvas