We are a social enterprise committed to eradicating water scarcity by providing appropriate technologies for durable access to water.
Established in 2014, our mission and vision have guided our services as we provided clean water access to over 132,000 individuals, schools, business and farms in Rwanda and across the borders in DRC, Burundi and Uganda.
Monitor relationshop with existing customers through a CRM system
Build and maintain a CRM system that provides an effective sales funnel across all company business lines
Set marketing strategies and techniques to find prospects and retain customers
Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
Advocate for customer needs, work with the team to adress their needs
Track all relevant metrics to sales and marketing
Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
Conduct market research for new sites and new markets
Be a bridge between customers and technical servicing team after sales
Prepare visually appealing documents to cather to the needs of various customer segments.
Think out of the box and implement non-traditional marketing strategies in collaboration with the CEO
Take calculated risks, lead any needed change for ultimate customer engagement
- Proven work experince as CRM Director or very similar role
- Solid background in customer acquisition and customer retention
- Technical expertise with CRM and Analytical systems
- Knowledge of online marketing and best practices
- Proven ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end
- Exceptional customer-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills on all media : written, spoken, phone, email, etc.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in a relevant field
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office