We are a social enterprise committed to eradicating water scarcity by providing appropriate technologies for durable access to water.
Established in 2014, our mission and vision have guided our services as we provided clean water access to over 132,000 individuals, schools, business and farms in Rwanda and across the borders in DRC, Burundi and Uganda.
Recruits and onboards Inuma customers
Create updated record and databases with water seller’s personal data
Collecting money from accounts paying by installments
Keeps management aware of the status for managed water points and any major issues as they happen
Communicating issues to the clients
Submit timely reports and prepare presentation/ proposals as assigned
Assist colleagues whenever necessary and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Finds information on training and recommends trainings for employee’s own personnel growth in areas of weak performance
- Degree in Business Administration, logistics, or similar
- Be able to learn quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Exceptional customer-oriented attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Able to remain calm in frustrating situations
- Comfortable using computers.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent spoken and written Kinyarwanda and English