BK Capital Limited, a subsidiary of BK Group Plc is one of Rwanda’s largest Investment Banks. The company offers Investment, Wealth and Fund Administration Management services, Advisory and Corporate Finance services as well as Brokerage Securities services to both Retail and Institutional clients.
BK Capital is a member of The Rwanda Stock Exchange (RSE) and the Kigali International Financial Centre (KIFC) as well as a participant of the Central Securities Depository of the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR).
BK Capital sets itself apart from other market players through its (i) widely experienced personnel (ii) systems and processes (iii) innovative product offering (iv) dedicated and long lasting professional
relationships with our clients.
Purpose of the Job
Provide financial advice and insight to BK Capital clients and stakeholders at every stage of a Corporate Finance and/or Advisory transaction lifecycle, from consideration of strategic options to transaction execution.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
- Deal origination: Provide support to create content and high-quality pitch materials to enable deal origination
- Deal execution: working with clients, law firms, other advisors and investors on executing and negotiating financing transactions
- Provide professional input by participating in, and supporting activities that will help to develop innovative and appropriate financial structures for various clients within BK Capital’s risk management guidelines;
- Take the lead on document drafting and due diligence, preparation of investor presentations, as well as investor targeting and investor feedback.
- Participating in, and supporting activities that help to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to further develop and deepen the corporate finance & advisory business;
- Develop financial and valuation models to analyse deals and offers to determine viability and profitability
- Conduct financial analyses, research and presentations to facilitate required business decisions and provide analytical support for all transactions;
- Mentoring, training and supervising the analysts in the team
- Keep abreast of developments in corporate finance and investment banking;
- Any other duties as may be assigned to the jobholder by management
- BK Group Staff
- Investment funds, Equity Funds…etc
- CMA, Rwanda Stock Exchange, KIFC
Professional , academic qualifications, and experience
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or otherdisciplines relevant to the position.
- CFA/CPA/ACCA qualification or candidacy in the CFA program will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of demonstrable related experience in investment banking and/or advisory services;
- Advanced financial modelling, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven ability to comfortably interact with business clients and management
- Experience in organizing individual workload and meeting deadlines.
- Experience of working in a similar organization will be an added advantage.
- Strong financial, analytical, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interpret financial information and present it to non-financial people.
- Ability to work well under pressure and innovative approach to problem-solving