We are a social enterprise committed to eradicating water scarcity by providing appropriate technologies for durable access to water.
Established in 2014, our mission and vision have guided our services as we provided clean water access to over 132,000 individuals, schools, business and farms in Rwanda and across the borders in DRC, Burundi and Uganda.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external persons.
- Screen and direct all communications (email, phone calls, mail).
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Handle any routine communications/operations.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take minutes
- Source supplies and take care of errands on behalf of MD.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain filing systems.
- Take care of each and everything that can improve the MD’s productivity within a shorter time.
- Sources and keeps contacts necessary to make business easier
- Read a lot to keep up with trends that will make your opinion valuable and helpful to the MD.
- Excellent Ms Office Knowledge
- Outstanding time management skills
- Outstanding Organizational skills
- Familiar with regular e-office tools (calendars, email…)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English, French, Kinyarwanda.
- Avid reading habit to keep track of trends and shifts
- This position is degree agnostic.