We’re Deriv.com. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. More than a million traders from around the globe have trusted us with their money. We work across continents so traders can get trading simply, from anywhere, at any time and every time. Be part of something big. Join us.
You’ll be part of our Front-end team, where we build the client-side of our web applications by translating UI/UX design wireframes into a user-centric web experience. We advocate for our clients’ needs and we collaborate with other teams to implement an engaging user interface for our trading platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Source suitable candidates from internal databases, job portals, and career sites
- Screen candidates using our established Topgrading methodology
- Schedule and coordinate interviews in line with company procedure and participate in the selection process
- Manage candidate databases and tracking systems
- Prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports
- Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives
- A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications
- Exposure to recruitment and selection processes and methodologies
- Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience as a recruiter in the financial or IT industries
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code